You do not have to be a carpenter to create home office desks. If your funds are limited, it may be difficult to find a suitable desk at the thrift store and a used desktop may require restoration or be repaired. Best creates a long desk using a two-drawer filing cabinet and a door.
Instructions home office desks :
- Measure the height of the archivist.
- Measure the thickness of the door.
- Add the two measures.
- Choose a wall in your office to place one edge of the home office desks.
- Measure the wall, the same number of inches as the steps you obtained in step three.
- Draw a line to the point determined in the previous step, make the line is parallel to the floor. Make the line is 6 inches (15.2 cm) long.
- Wooden nailing strip below the line. Positions the top of the strip exactly on the line. The wood strip should be at least 6 inches (15.2 cm) and should not be longer than the width of the door.
- Place two drawer filing cabinet in place that will eventually located across the edge of the desk against the wall.
- Extends the door through the archivist and the strip of wood to create the top of the home office desks.
- Raise your hand door is going through the wood strip.