Install a mirror closet doors is a great way for space and make your bedroom look bigger. Whether you’re looking for create an illusion of space in your bedroom or want to switch to get to work faster, place a mirror on the closet door is a great solution. These are the steps you must follow to install properly.
Instructions Install a mirror closet doors
1. Measure the thickness of the door of your wardrobe and buy a set of fasteners to mirror screws that fit the thickness of your door.
2. Determines the position of your mirror closet doors. Hold him in the door and draw a mark of an inch in length at each corner. This will give you the locations of fasteners.
3. Drill four holes, one in each mark you made, using a 1/4 inch drill bit. Be careful not to puncture the whole door.
4. Drywall anchors inserted in the holes you did. Use a hammer to gently place them at the door.
5. Install fasteners background using screws, but do not tighten completely.
6. Insert the mirror in the lower anchors and make sure the upper align.
7. Slide the mirror on the upper fasteners and tighten them with a screwdriver. Make sure it is secured and leveled.
Thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about install a mirror closet doors.