You might think you already spent the best time of the bookshelf in your home or perhaps only serves as a functional piece of furniture. It can also be a cluttered mess you’ve been avoiding like the plague. If you want to create a more interesting and pleasing bookseller, here are several tips to decorate leaning bookcase.
- Painting is necessary to remove the obsolete worn bookseller. Alternatively, you may want to paint a wood leaning bookcase in a lighter color like white, to give it a more modern look.
- Arranges horizontally or vertically books on the shelves. In the center of a small shelf, four or five books stacked on top of each other.
- Groups similar accessories to give a harmonious appearance. For example, full bottom shelf with wicker baskets as additional storage.
- Aligns the top of the bookshelf with a series of similar images leaning against the wall, or you can hang a picture against the bookcase and place a container or accessory in front of her. You can also hang a picture in wooden frame separating the different vertical sections of the leaning bookcase.
- Add other items of interest. For example, organizes the different types of accessories such as vases, candles, plates and souvenirs to the desired appearance.